Hydraulic Exploration Core Drill Rig, Type GXY-100
Hydraulic Exploration Core Drill Rig, Type GXY-100 is a new generation of crawler track type and diesel-driven multi-purpose drill rig designed by us subject to the projects that required diversity, frequent moving and self-supplied power. For instance, field surveying process for highways and railways. Beside satisfying the needs of general construction survey, it can be widely used in various construction fields such as urban construction, hydropower power stations, tunnels and so on. The drilling depth is 100m.
| Basic parameters || Drilling depth || 100m |
| Drilling diameter || 150mm |
| Diameter of drilling pipe || Depends on the choices on drilling hole |
| Power head || |
| 1st gear || 2nd gear || 3rd gear || 4th gear |
| Rotational speed output (clockwise) || 50r/min || 100r/min || 150r/min || 300r/min |
| Rated maximum torque output || 4500N.m |
| Up down feeding stroke of the power head || 2500mm |
| Winch || Lifting ability (Single rope 1st layer) || 3000KN |
| Maximum lifting speed of single rope || 6m/min |
| Steel rope specification || 13mm |
| Capacity for the steel rope || 20m |
| Power || Diesel motor model || 4105 |
| Power || 37KW |
| Rotational speed || 1500r/min |
- The drill rig is crawler track type. It is driven by diesel and integrated with drill bit, drill rig, winch and other related components. Thus, it is easy to be used.
- The rig has a wide range of speeds and hence it is convenient for used in drilling involving diamond, alloy and down-the-hole drilling. In particular, the rig is equipped with impact and core drilling tool which solves the difficulty of coring at the overburden layer and greatly improves the exploration efficiency.
- It has full hydraulic chuck through hole structure where the chuck jaws cooperate with the drill pipe. Efficiency can be increased whereas the labor intensity is reduced.
- The rig is equipped with a hexagonal Kelly, which is used in conjunction with the 2500mm stroke of the power head. The longest stroke can reach 3500mm at a time which improves the drilling efficiency.
- The power head is designed with a traverse guide mechanism to help clearing the drilling hole and work in corporate with the 3-ton winch to raise and lower the drill pipe. It helps to reduce the time taken for the raising and lowering process as well as improving labor productivity.
- It is designed as two independent systems. Beside fully using it in drilling works, it can also be used to drive the water pump, vacuum cleaner and other working structures.